Medical Device Store is specialized in distribution, installation and servicing of medical devices and also authorized distributor for PHILIPS in Romania. Since it was formed to play a proactive role in helping to shape and develop the medical system, we chose to promote the best medical devices on market, with premium technologies and software. We are loyal to the best practices in healthcare and make sure to support companies that provide patients and clinicians effective medical technologies that improve the quality of life.
As Sales Representative for Medical Device Store you will be responsible for selling PHILIPS products, such as Ultrasound and Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care systems.
The position reports to General Manager and represents the company to a variety of events, conferences and specialty expositions from a sales expert role.
- Being responsible for selling Ultrasound and Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care products;
- Maintaining and developing strong relationship with private and public hospitals/clinics/IMCs and analysing and leveraging new market opportunities.
- Establishes face to face meeting with potential customers and present the products according to the customers’ needs; being able to travel for work;
- Develop and sustain a relevant network with key players in medical area (online, offline);
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products.
- Identifies and pursues for new sale opportunities for the assigned division
- Have a sharp mind for sales and being continuously involved while working.
- Work closely with the General Manager to improve and plan the sales process.
- Daily administration and reporting weekly.
- Higher/University education – medical/technical education will be an advantage;
- Sales experience in Ultrasound, Anesthesia and Intensive Care area will be a plus;
- Strongly oriented towards results, efficiency and equally considered a team player.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of working time across the country – available for periodical travelling at national level.
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills, focused on result and positive self-motivation
- Decision driven, aware of professional independence.
- English – intermediate level both written and spoken, familiar with computer and MS Office;
In return, we offer you:
First and foremost, we offer a path towards a rewarding career, where we can be at our best together as a team. We believe that we can stay in a complex environment, create the most meaningful experience as professionals and be part of a healthier society.
Thus, we offer attractive salary & bonus according to performance, best tools and support for working, company car. Business trips outside the country whenever needed at International Medical Conferences are also included.
Send your curriculum at firstname.lastname@example.org .